- Editorial Policies
Invitation to contribute
We invite you to contribute to the next issue of the Journal of Forest Business Research (JFBR) that will be dedicated to forest investment and finance. The next issue will be published at the end of June 2024, which means that we will need your manuscript by 1st March 2024.
Examples of subjects that are within the scope of the Journal include, but are not limited to the following:
- Forest investment finance and business
- timberland investments,
- forest finance,
- portfolio management,
- business structures and forest investment strategies,
- conservation forestry,
- corporate social responsibility,
- ESG in forest investments,
- sustainable business practices within the forestry sector.
- Forest-related industries and wood market dynamics
- wood markets,
- wood-product trade and policy,
- timber prices and forecasts,
- production, consumption, and trade of forest products,
- forestry contractors,
- business leadership and organizational management.
- Forest silviculture and management
- intensively managed plantations,
- natural and high conservation value forest management,
- improved technologies for forest management and investments,
- forest carbon and bioenergy markets,
- agroforestry, silvopasture and biodiversity.
- Natural resource economics and policy
- forest economics,
- risk, uncertainty, and decision-making,
- policy and law,
- natural resource and ecosystem service investments.
Please feel free to disseminate this announcement to any colleagues who might be interested. All submissions will undergo an anonymous peer review process to guarantee high scientific quality and relevance to the subject.
All accepted papers will be instantly published on Journal’s website. All articles and contact details of corresponding authors will be included in our press release service, which means that your work draws the attention of all the main media organizations in the world, who may choose to feature the work in newspaper and other media reports.
Rafał Chudy, Frederick Cubbage, Bin Mei and Jacek Siry